Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of pictures for Solar order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone send me the list of photos that Tesla requires for processing the order? I ran into an issue and had to cancel my order until I get my first electric bill. I neglected to get the list of pictures required for the order. I'm hoping someone can send those to me so I can get the pictures I need for when I put in the order.

I'm doing a lease back on the house I just purchased and it's also an hour away from where I currently live so I'd like to get all the pictures when I'm out there this weekend.

My recollection is they wanted the following photos: Full photo of opened circuit breaker box (showing all circuit breakers and labels), a close up of the circuit on/off breaker switch in the box (for total amps), the circuit breaker manufacturer label in the box (showing the model #, etc.), photos showing the amount of clearance to the left and right of the circuit breaker box, photo showing the path from the circuit breaker box to the roofline, close up photo of your electric meter, and photos of your roof (tiles, shingles).