Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of strollers that fit in the Model X frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full size stroller? Nothing that I have found. The smaller umbrella strollers fit no problem.

We have this
guzzie+Guss Serien Lightweight Stroller - Aqua - Only at Best Buy | Best Buy Canada

Full size strollers don't fit cause they are too wide when you fold them.
With this umbrella stroller the seat is kinda squished so its really compact. Kinda hard to explain. You can prob fit two of them in there.
We have three kids 7 and under, fourth coming in March.... We been through a few strollers

Last edited:
7AF79A57-7FBE-4370-BB2D-9E935A115EB7.jpeg

Need some help.

Please post any stroller that fits in the frunk.

Britax B-Agile DOES fit. You simply pop off the rear wheels and everything stores in the trunk. We've been doing it since the way we purchased the vehicle. Literally takes seconds to pop on and off. I believe LikeTesla has a video on all the strollers that fit as well. The frunk is actually the perfect place for the B-Agile because vertical it takes up a lot of space in the trunk.

Just tested these out and the all fit in Frunk:

Baby Jogger City mini GT 2 (remove rear wheels - easy)
Britax B Lively (remove rear wheels - easy)
Britax B Clever ( remove rear wheels easy)
Baby Jogger City Tour (No wheel removal)
Thule Spring 20 (No Wheel Removal)

Out of all these the Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 is great because it’s practically a full size stroller compared to the rest of the list.

Hope this helps !

Just tested these out and the all fit in Frunk:

Baby Jogger City mini GT 2 (remove rear wheels - easy)
Britax B Lively (remove rear wheels - easy)
Britax B Clever ( remove rear wheels easy)
Baby Jogger City Tour (No wheel removal)
Thule Spring 20 (No Wheel Removal)

Out of all these the Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 is great because it’s practically a full size stroller compared to the rest of the list.

Hope this helps !
We just bought a Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2 and weren’t able to test it before purchasing since they didn’t have it in store and it was a special order. This stroller did not fit in the Model X 2022 frunk with the both rear wheels removed. No matter how I positioned it, it was hitting the hood when I tried to close it, enough that you could see the hood bend a bit. I wasn’t brave enough to force the hood shut as I didn’t want permanent damage.

Do you happen to have any pictures of it fitting in your frunk?