Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of V3 Superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to Hawthorne one day and the new V3 stalls where closed. Also, they had four stalls there before, now it's only two V3. Probably power limitations.
Went again a few days ago. Plug would not work! Didn't fit. I was like, 'what, they changed the plug for V3'? Upon closer look, there was a metal ring stuck inside the plug. I tried to get it out with a needle. Two Tesla employees darted towards me. I think they were ready to tackle me. They thought I was trying to damage their precious V3 charger. LOL

I will try again one of these days.

Henrietta, TX looks like its going to be 250kw
No, it doesn't. If the 250 number is coming from Supercharge.info's map/list, that's now an incorrect entry. There was some early hope that it might be V3 based on some information from someone on site about the size of the electrical service being installed there. But we've since seen the actual supercharger cabinets that are being installed, and they aren't for 250 kW. Supercharge.info just hasn't updated with the latest yet. See the thread for specifics: Supercharger - Wichita Falls, TX

No, it doesn't. If the 250 number is coming from Supercharge.info's map/list, that's now an incorrect entry. There was some early hope that it might be V3 based on some information from someone on site about the size of the electrical service being installed there. But we've since seen the actual supercharger cabinets that are being installed, and they aren't for 250 kW. Supercharge.info just hasn't updated with the latest yet. See the thread for specifics: Supercharger - Wichita Falls, TX
Yes, I saw it on Supercharge.info but there was also this article. It's news to me if it has been definitively proven to be not v3

Nearly all the sites along the TransCanada highway are completed V3's and are simply needing to be activated. Suspicion is that activation and announcement will take place in co-ordination with the truck event this week.

There is one stall currently lit up and operating in North Bay, ON with a Tesla corporate vehicle plugged into it for the last 4 days. One other site has power to the transformers. Check out the Canada superchargers section of these forums for more info.

I’m still shocked that Kansas and Texas have just one – and Oklahoma none.
Texas and Kansas have Supercharges just not V3.
This is the current state list for Supercharges, not just V3:
AL,7
AK,0
AZ,25
AR,3
CA,202
CO,23
CT,23
DE,6
FL,56
GA,21
HI,0