Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List your Top 3 accessory for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s already tons of accessories out there you can get for the Model 3, so what are everyone’s top 3 items that you would recommend.

My top 3 for Model 3:
1) Memory card and reader for iPhone (I love being able to view dash cam videos on my phone ... no problems with this setup so far)
2) Kobalt air inflator (Since no spare tire, I already had to use it for a flat tire ... works great)
3) Wireless iPhone charger (Feels great just to place the phone on center dock and have it charge without connecting any wires ... works great and comes with USB splitter)

More details of the products that I got below:
B794CF60-2063-4483-807D-E986B1F3165F.jpeg
98444999-B9F4-43BD-A07E-C841BC20CE9A.jpeg

60EA417A-6155-474B-BBBD-48BC10CD38E4.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
Top 3 accessories in order of purchase:

1. Wheel caps and lug covers (if you have stock rims w/Aero covers)
2. Full set of mats (Frunk/Trunk & Interior) as I live in a snowy zone
3. Spare set of key cards (for when I lose the original set)

There’s already tons of accessories out there you can get for the Model 3, so what are everyone’s top 3 items that you would recommend.

My top 3 for Model 3:
1) Memory card and reader for iPhone (I love being able to view dash cam videos on my phone ... no problems with this setup so far)
2) Kobalt air inflator (Since no spare tire, I already had to use it for a flat tire ... works great)
3) Wireless iPhone charger (Feels great just to place the phone on center dock and have it charge without connecting any wires ... works great and comes with USB splitter)

More details of the products that I got below:
View attachment 518656View attachment 518658
View attachment 518659

Can you tell me how you use #1? So just insert the memory card into the card reader then connect the card reader directly to USB input in the car? When want to view, just take out the card reader and insert into iphone?

How did it save you on the fraudulent speeding ticket?
I made a thread about it. But here’s the cliff notes.
Got a ticket for 71 in a 60. I was traveling 60mph. Approx 30 seconds before the cop passed me going the other way I was passed by a Dodge Journey (going same way as me). The Teslacam footage caught that, and I was able to use the TeslaCam footage to calculate my speed and the speed of the car passing me. (59-62 for me and 69-72 for the dodge).

I showed the video to the DA, with a basic explanation...and he agreed the officer hit the other car. Case dismissed. Saved me over 200.00

I made a thread about it. But here’s the cliff notes.
Got a ticket for 71 in a 60. I was traveling 60mph. Approx 30 seconds before the cop passed me going the other way I was passed by a Dodge Journey (going same way as me). The Teslacam footage caught that, and I was able to use the TeslaCam footage to calculate my speed and the speed of the car passing me. (59-62 for me and 69-72 for the dodge).

I showed the video to the DA, with a basic explanation...and he agreed the officer hit the other car. Case dismissed. Saved me over 200.00
Nicely done. How'd you compute the speeds? Mile markers?

Nicely done. How'd you compute the speeds? Mile markers?
Telephone (well technically power) poles. Also did a segmented eval over a short bridge as a check on my theory/math.

google earth allows for measuring. Made the whole thing very easy. Honestly it made me week. I’ve been stressing about this since November.