TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Little off topic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tollis, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Tollis

Tollis Tesla model S <3

this is a little bit off topic, but has to do with Tesla.

Now i’m 25 years old and not work so much. I live in Sweden tho.
    But Tesla model S is my ultimate dream car, but would take me forever to save up for it, and now to my question

Would Tesla Model S be available in many years? Iknow it hard to answer that but I’m scared that Tesla not exist when i’m rea To get one. But bet they are:)

How are you financing your Tesla? You paid the whole at onetime?

2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

Whatever you do, don't put yourself in more debt at 25. There isn't a car worth it.
    There will be so many other things that are so much more important, like family.

• Like x 2
  3. Tollis

Tollis Tesla model S <3

You maybe right there, even if i love Tesla so much, bet it others great cars out there

4. Liroi8901

Liroi8901 New Member

Maybe get promoted or another job, or lease a Tesla?

• Like x 1
  5. Tollis

Tollis Tesla model S <3

Yes wondering about looking for a job in Norway because i will earn more there:) Yes lease a Tesla is also good idea, but bet I won’t deliver it back when time is over :D

6. Dan77

Dan77 Member

Model S appears to be very reliable long term. No ICE and all the longer term reliability issues that yesterday's fossil-fueled technology brings. Plenty of MS examples around with well over 100k miles and no significant issues. Residual prices would appear to back this up. MS still being made. Conclusion: should be an increasing number of MS examples available in used market. Therefore, good used examples likely to be around for some years.

• Like x 1
  7. Barklikeadog

Barklikeadog Active Member

be patient and do go into debt like this

• Like x 1
  8. Tollis

Tollis Tesla model S <3

Yes I need to be patient ^^

9. TKTNURI

TKTNURI Member

Loved Tesla when all they had was Roadster in 2008, I was 29. Finally after wanting the car for so long I bought a 2013 Model S.

I also own a 2013 Toyota RAV4 EV, which also has a Tesla pack and motor. My income now is night and day compared to my late 20's. Worth the wait.

• Like x 1