Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live Camera View no longer an option?

I checked my app today to look at the live sentry mode cameras as I heard a noise around my car and the spot in the app under security>sentry mode and usually there is a button “view live cameras” but now it just says “activate surveillance” with the toggle switch

Anyone else seeing this ?

2021 model 3 long rang. 2022.8.2 software. This only happened after the app updated

I suspected it wasn’t very common or I would of found something in all my searching. I used to have that option a few days ago. Not sure exactly when it disappeared

I’ve never had to update the Tesla app as it does that automatically. It wasn’t related to the app refresh a few days ago either as the camera option was there after that update

Very weird

I checked my app today to look at the live sentry mode cameras as I heard a noise around my car and the spot in the app under security>sentry mode and usually there is a button “view live cameras” but now it just says “activate surveillance” with the toggle switch

Anyone else seeing this ?

2021 model 3 long rang. 2022.8.2 software. This only happened after the app updated

Basic question. Did you have sentry mode on? I just checked mine and it said the same thing, but that's because sentry mode was not on. Once I turn it on, I was able to use it.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC