Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Hello Tesla Friends,

As many of you know, I was on vacation in Iceland with my family last week (even though I was still busy working to get everyone’s order fulfilled). I am happy to be back and am currently working as usual in Papa Elon’s basement. During the last week, we have shipped over 700 orders to all of our customers (that have ordered THIS CURRENT BATCH.) We have sent out over 99% of customer’s orders! During this time we have had many set backs but we were able to push forward and become even stronger than we were before.

I would like to announce that our Pre-Order Program has been suspended for the near future until we have a proper working system to ensure that our customers receive their orders on a more timely basis.

Furthermore, we have officially sold out of Model 3 2020-2021 mats and Model 3 2021 Trunk and Frunk mats! Our inventory of the Model Y Revised Seater is extremely limited so get yours before we sell out!

I also wanted to let everyone know that we are officially back on Amazon and on the Walmart market place! We have an introductory price of 25% off our regular retail prices, so check us out!

Lastly, I am happy to announce that we finally have our final working samples of our Model Y 7 seater third row! We should have them in stock within the next 4-8 weeks! We also have our 7 seater trunk final sample in the works and the back of third row mat is still in development. We will preview the third row back in our next post in a couple of weeks from now. Please note that the third row mats and the trunk will have the same pattern and same material as our other floor mats. Please let us know your thoughts on our third row floor mats and our Model Y 7 seater trunk mat.
www.Teslashields.com

https://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Shields-Floor-Mats-Model/dp/B07ZRZJZJT/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=teslashields+model+3+floor+mats&qid=1628531965&sr=8-5

Amazon.com: TeslaShields Custom Fit All-Weather Frunk & Trunk Mat Set - Tesla Model 3 2017-2020 - Heavy Duty & Flexible Eco-Friendly Latex Material Floor Liner Car Interior - 5 Seater Rubber Mat - Black : Automotive

Amazon.com: TeslaShields Custom Fit Tesla Model Y 2020-2021 Frunk & Trunk Mat Accessories Set | All-Weather - Heavy Duty - 5 Seater Rubber Mat - Floor Liner Car Interior Accessories - Black: Automotive

Amazon.com: TeslaShields Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2020 | Custom Fit Interior Floor Liners | All-Weather Protection - Premium 3D Design - Lightweight, Waterproof Material - Non-Slip Flooring Mats (5 Seater) : Automotive

Amazon.com: TeslaShields Mud Flaps for Tesla Model Y 2020 2021 Mud Splash Guard Fender No Need Drill Holes Upgraded Larger Version Front & Rear (4 Pcs): Automotive

Until next time,

Jason
Co-founder

Attachments

• 2DAAA07D-34F8-40B9-B031-D91E20CEC716.jpeg
    2DAAA07D-34F8-40B9-B031-D91E20CEC716.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 98447A29-01C2-418F-8866-32FE82E7A446.jpeg
    98447A29-01C2-418F-8866-32FE82E7A446.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 140
Those photos look great. Hopefully 4-8 weeks doesn't get longer. When you say "back of 3rd row" is that when the 3rd row seats are folded down flat to make a larger trunk and these mats will protect the back of the seats.