Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live Hangout With Elon Musk and Sir Richard Branson

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My thought too. Especially when he leaned back and the chair looked even more evil.
tumblr_m90ka7Zr021rby5xwo1_500.jpg

Super helpful video, especially in the area of entrepreneurship and business.

I've learned a ton about business/entrepreneurship from watching Elon Musk videos. He always seems to have something valuable to share as he's thought through so much and has a depth of experience as well.

That's a very cool video.

Was anybody else noticing the crazy chair that Elon was sitting in? My first thought was the chair was very James Bond villain-like. I was waiting for Elon to pet a white cat.

That would have been classic if he did! :biggrin:

Great video. It's not often you see CEOs get emotional and being so open with their experiences. The passion behind what he has done / is doing is evident. It's easy to see how employees, clients and customers become "believers" when the head of the company is sincerely a "believer" themselves.

Great video. He did look pretty cool sitting in that chair, looking up at the sky pondering his answers to questions. :cool:

Liked Richard Branson's lush tropical background behind him, he's a pretty cool guy too - nice to see two billionaires being pretty generous with their advice... it really looked as if Branson was trying to advise Elon to delegate more and hire more capable hands-on managers so he's not going to get overworked. I think Elon's advice about working seven days a week, all day everyday, even "in your sleep" was not really Branson's style. But, then again, that's partly the Silicon Valley work ethic which differs from the approach Branson took at Virgin...