Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live stream of event?

modex

Sep 11, 2015
Hong Kong
what exact time does it start?
hope can see a lot of photos and videos from the event soon, better maybe first review in 1 or 2 days. :biggrin:

Rwolf01

Nov 7, 2013
Palo Alto CA
Anyone know if the event will be streamed live? If so, where?

Reno Gazette promised live coverage, but so far it's crickets....

See Tesla Model X launching Tuesday, RGJ reporting live from event

There is an event going on, but it's much smaller and lower key than the "D" unveil they had last fall.

A friend with a Model S was able to get me into that event. He's at the "X" delivery event but barely managed to get himself invited.

Matias

Apr 2, 2014
Finland
giphy.gif

Matias

Apr 2, 2014
Finland

Newb

May 13, 2014
Germany
New tweet from Elon just now: event pushed to 8pm, so I guess that's at 5pm for us. Sounds better for me... more time to sleep. :tongue:

it's gonna be 5 a.m. though. ;-) I'll wake up at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, since Elon will be late anyways, as always.

mrdoubleb

Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2013
Budapest, Hungary
it's gonna be 5 a.m. though. ;-) I'll wake up at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, since Elon will be late anyways, as always.
Yeah I really hope he is not going to do that this time... Having said that, I'd much rather stay up waiting from 5 to 5:30 than 4 to 4:30. Thank God I am "on vacation" this week, studying at home, so no work for me on Wednesday. That should make this easier.

PS: and yeah, part of my decision to take this week off as opposed to a later date was due to the X event. Oh well, that kool-aid is rather tasty.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC