Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live stream of event?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we know what the content of the event will be?

I'm expecting they will do a full reveal of the car, showing the features, etc and providing the technical details (i.e. range, tow capacity, etc).

If it's "we are announcing the X, here's an exterior view, some customers are getting their cars today, more details will be released over the coming weeks" I'll be more than a little disappointed.

outside of employees way up the food chain (and anyone they told) nobody knows what the contents of the event will be. I have a good friend who works for Tesla and will be at the factory working but not able to attend, they are pretty bummed.

I am trying to bring this up on my Roku device. Then, we can see it on TV. I got the Livestream channel installed, but I think I need some magic name or code to find the actual broadcast. I've never done this before, so it's all learning curve. Maybe Tesla will keep it a secret until it actually starts. Or there's no way to do it. On Tesla's own site, the "watch on Livestream" link is also 404. Hence, my guesses.

Hey, everyone else is getting a red screen with no audio.

Okay, I said it. No idea if it's true, but that's what I see, so that makes two people :) When I hit 'play' it maxes out the CPU, so I think it's there, but just a slide. Also suspicious that hitting "watch on Livestream" doesn't work. I suspect they are holding the real show secret until it starts.