Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live stream of event?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He didn't even mention Auto Pilot. I guess the windows can't be dimmed, the A-pillars aren't going to be transparent, and the second row seats won't fold flat. Still, looks like a great car. I wouldn't call it an SUV, though - it's far too short. Any car that I'm taller than doesn't deserve the "SUV" nomenclature. CUV (crossover utility vehicle) perhaps?

There's a hitch that can be hooked up in 5-10 seconds for bikes, skis and boards!

This his way you can have your cake and eat it too !!

Because you have the space on the inside for luggage and such and then the rest on the hitch.

Some folks need to embrace new and better way of doing things which are optimized !

So all the MX delivered today were running 6.2? I'll be darned.

Only a few delivered today and it will be slow ramp in October....so I don't think the folks who get their X in the next 3 weeks will have any complaints !!!

Just the falcon wing doors, the absolutely beautiful roof of glass and those work of art seats will keep them occupied with friends and family.

and in 3 weeks or so, they will get auto pilot enabled !

- - - Updated - - -

I was waiting for the driver to escape through second row opening, but he didn't. So if that's not possible, why would anyone park in such a tight space in the first place? Sure your passengers could get out, but YOU couldn't!

You dont ...but some idiot next to you does ! It has happened to me many times....and in the last 30 days!

and yes, once you get in from wherever you can move around on the inside !