TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Livestream from Fremont

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Jovian, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Jovian

Jovian Supporting Member

Russ is at the Fremont factory live streaming deliveries on Twitch, he asked if someone could post a link on TMC: Twitch

2. destructure00

destructure00 Active Member

Shows offline for me

3. Jovian

Jovian Supporting Member

His wife called him and it disconnected it, he's back online now, but some guy just told him he can't be filming so we'll see what he does haha.

• Like x 1
  4. gaswalla

gaswalla Model S,3,X.. CT with Austin delivery

some dude sabotaged him...keeping his cool.

5. Jovian

Jovian Supporting Member

Lmao, security found him and said they had reports of someone taking photos of factory line. I think he may have decided to end his stream, stay tuned....

6. Jovian

Jovian Supporting Member

He's back online.

7. eevee-fan

eevee-fan Active Member

Watch out, here comes the Tesla Cyber Truck with Tesla Flame Throwers! :eek:

• Funny x 2
  8. engle

engle In 1976 Looking ahead to 2030!

Above Tesla's Fremont Factory until Jan 1: Taipei!
    @MDevinsky, thanks for posting the twitch link 12/31/2019!

LOL! Yeah, what happened was I walked down the entire length of the factory south from the Fremont sales office to where the new cars come off the line. I got as far (no "employee-only" signs) as the security checkpoint where said new Teslas are waved out to the parking lot. From there, instead of Outbound Logistics all of the ones I observed were driven to the 2019 Tesla Factory Delivery Event Staging Parking Lot shown below @ 12:25 am on 1/1/2020. My wife called during my hike back which cut the twitch. While I was talking to her, my cell cam was facing an opening where you can see into the factory in the distance. An employee cruised by on a forklift and yelled "you can't photograph the factory". I apologized (didn't realize it appeared I was). He must have called security, who stopped to chat when I was talking to a customer about their new Model 3 in the parking lot. Security was really chill and that was that.

Yes, it will be awesome in 2021 or 2022 when they replace the Model X and Model S factory security vehicles with Cybertrucks (hopefully without flame throwers)! :eek: More awesome to imagine some of the aftermarket stuff that will be available to customize our Cybers!

• Like x 1