Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Livestream from Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MDevinsky, thanks for posting the twitch link 12/31/2019!

LOL! Yeah, what happened was I walked down the entire length of the factory south from the Fremont sales office to where the new cars come off the line. I got as far (no "employee-only" signs) as the security checkpoint where said new Teslas are waved out to the parking lot. From there, instead of Outbound Logistics all of the ones I observed were driven to the 2019 Tesla Factory Delivery Event Staging Parking Lot shown below @ 12:25 am on 1/1/2020. My wife called during my hike back which cut the twitch. While I was talking to her, my cell cam was facing an opening where you can see into the factory in the distance. An employee cruised by on a forklift and yelled "you can't photograph the factory". I apologized (didn't realize it appeared I was). He must have called security, who stopped to chat when I was talking to a customer about their new Model 3 in the parking lot. Security was really chill and that was that.

Yes, it will be awesome in 2021 or 2022 when they replace the Model X and Model S factory security vehicles with Cybertrucks (hopefully without flame throwers)! :eek: More awesome to imagine some of the aftermarket stuff that will be available to customize our Cybers!

Reactions: destructure00