Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Living in my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In light of the shelter in place order here in Northern California, and the general sense of doom, I'm considering moving out to the Model 3 in the driveway. The climate control is good, the sound system is alright. That pesky "not a Y" bar behind the rear seats makes a handy shelf for shaving gear and toiletries. So what are the pros and cons of such a move?

In light of the shelter in place order here in Northern California, and the general sense of doom, I'm considering moving out to the Model 3 in the driveway. The climate control is good, the sound system is alright. That pesky "not a Y" bar behind the rear seats makes a handy shelf for shaving gear and toiletries. So what are the pros and cons of such a move?

Need to trade in for an X/S with biodefense mode obvously.

Dumb

sounds ok, but how much toilet paper will you take with?
More importantly is the step right BEFORE you need to use these toilet papers. Are you going to do it in the car? What kind of air tight(hopefully.....) containers that is has large enough opening and capacity? And You need multiple containers so you have a fresh one for each #2, you can probably keep using the same one for #1 until it's full. And there is the question of disposal method.

• Funny
Reactions: Watts_Up
More importantly is the step right BEFORE you need to use these toilet papers. Are you going to do it in the car? What kind of air tight(hopefully.....) containers that is has large enough opening and capacity? And You need multiple containers so you have a fresh one for each #2, you can probably keep using the same one for #1 until it's full. And there is the question of disposal method.
You don't need air tight containers, you just need a bunch of lamps:

I think this is clearly a case that he was never sent to his room.
He may be the type that when the elect goes out he gets the popcorn
out for the microwave.

In germany we are also on lockdown sort of.
From last Tuesday onwards, everything that falls under the recreational facilities sector will be closed.

This includes: sauna and bathing facilities, cinemas, conference and event rooms, clubs, bars, amusement arcades, theatres, club rooms, brothels, museums, guided tours of the city, sports halls, sports and playgrounds, fitness studios, libraries, wellness studios, thermal baths, dance schools, zoos, amusement parks, further education and training facilities, adult education centres, music schools and youth centres.