Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Living in my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

First-time poster here. I'm happy to be a part of this online Tesla community! I work in the solar industry here in Florida and am a musician and videographer as well.

I have a variety of unique mods for my Model 3, including using the frunk as a bathtub! Well, that was mostly just for fun and generally not how I bathe XD

I'm an advocate for Tesla primarily because I believe in Tesla's mission of quickening the transition to zero-carbon energy and transportation. Of course, the luxury, self-driving and Netflix don't hurt either.

I just released a music video about my experience living in a Tesla Model 3. I’m 26 and I bought a Tesla as an alternative to paying rent in Miami but also because it was an opportunity to help spread awareness. I wanted to attract people who otherwise wouldn’t necessarily be interested in EVs so I made this rap song and music video to break the ice and show people how awesome it is living in my Tesla. I hope it's okay to share here and hope I can get some feedback from y'all.

Cheers!

Nice catchy tune. A lot of people living out of their cars in LA which is fine by me. My only gripe is the big gulp cups full of piss and food wrappers they leave on the curb before they drive off in the morning. I know its the grumpy old man in me saying this but please pack out your trash with you!

• Love
Reactions: Fernand
I gave you a view. Also, I dig it. If this didn't have swear, I'd show my kids.
20200928_134001.jpg

I never understood that "swearing" problem. 60 years ago society was more partitioned, so parents could better control their kids' environment. But the kids now are exposed to EVERYTHING at a very early age. EVERYTHING.

YOU certainly don't have to talk or act like a "gangsta rapper". I think that YOU not being like "everybody" is maybe a chance to show them how ludicrous most popular fads are. That there are different norms in different circles. And demonstrate better English and good manners.

There's a great definition of politeness and good manners: not making the other person uncomfortable. That's seldom just a matter of language. What's the point of pretending vulgarity is not "out there", and can't be funny. And unsuccessfully trying to censor the world? That failure only makes you a silly fogey in their eyes.

Do you think I'm mistaken?

Last edited:
I never understood that "swearing" problem. 60 years ago society was more partitioned, so parents could better control their kids' environment. But the kids now are exposed to EVERYTHING at a very early age. EVERYTHING.

YOU certainly don't have to talk or act like a "gangsta rapper". I think that YOU not being like "everybody" is maybe a chance to show them how ludicrous most popular fads are. That there are different norms in different circles. And demonstrate better English and good manners.

There's a great definition of politeness and good manners: not making the other person uncomfortable. That's seldom just a matter of language. What's the point of pretending vulgarity is not "out there", and can't be funny. And unsuccessfully trying to censor the world? That failure only makes you a silly fogey in their eyes.

Do you think I'm mistaken?
My kids are 4 and 2. No need to introduce swearing, besides the 2yo barely speak full sentences. You need to chill lol

Reactions: DDHEverything
some titles could be

You really charge me baby
Sorry I ran out of charge
It's just a lonely model 3 night again
Hotel model 3
If you see the 3 rocken, dont come a knocken
She wont let the 3 go
I said you would like self drive'en
I was just chargen at the old girlfriends house
The night of 3
The night we drank all that Jack in the 3