TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lloyd luxe front floor mats black for tesla model s - sold

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by collectionguy200, May 11, 2015.

1. collectionguy200

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Lloyd luxe front floor mats black for tesla model s

Any pix?

3. collectionguy200

No, Sorry!
    Just look them up online, They are in the box.
    I just bought them and then traded the car in

4. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Do they have a tesla emblem or logo stitched? Or just blank? It would really help to see a photo of the actual items.

5. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

The Lloyd's mats are very nice. I ended up getting the Ultimat which is one step down from the Luxe. Essentially the same design, but with a slightly reduced pile thickness. I don't think they have the license for the Tesla logo, however.