Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd Mats - Rubbertite mats in the X? Good?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From about 4 ft away it blends into just a texture, how well they adapt to the carpet will be the test for me.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The circular wells are a bit profound, but once I layed it down and stepped away it looked good. Looks like it will trap dirt better than a flat hard plastic surface like a weather tech.
I agree it will probably function well but reminds me too much of those holed mats that restaurants use for the cooks to walk on and catch all the spilled food. Had a bad experience in college at a frequented cafe that would always seem to drag those mats outside to wash at night and they smelled TURRIBLE!

• Funny
Reactions: systemcrashed
I agree it will probably function well but reminds me too much of those holed mats that restaurants use for the cooks to walk on and catch all the spilled food. Had a bad experience in college at a frequented cafe that would always seem to drag those mats outside to wash at night and they smelled TURRIBLE!

Lol, these remind me of bubble wrap, and I like bubble wrap. Too much so.
Maybe Lloyd can come up with a version that has "X" shaped wells for you instead of "O"s for the Model X ;)

I was momentarily tempted to order them in white because of my white seats... Then I figured the black would be best. The couple places selling them online have links for black, tan, white... But you can call up any of the Lloyd Mats dealers and order them in any of their colors. Red, blue, purple...

I'll reserve my final judgement for when I receive the mats, but the one thing I don't think I like about the Lloyd mats is that they're just cut out of a sheet of this pocketed rubber material. So no finished edge or additional lip to them.

I ordered all mats for our 6-seat X with the exception of the full cargo mat for the rear seats folded. I'm undecided on that one and may pick it up later. It's nice having a cargo mat like that, but needs to be removed or stowed whenever the seats are up. I may look into one of those cargo liner blankets that others have posted on here as it folds up smaller and can be stored in the lower trunk section when not needed.

EVEverything.com has them. They also sell the Luxe mats. I don't have my X yet (now saying end of June...), but I did order my mats yesterday. They're wonderful to work with -- I wanted a set of the all-weather mats for the trunk and frunk, and with the seats up and with the seats down, and I also wanted luxe mats for the front and second row. They were able to put together a custom package for me with reduced (actually free) shipping, too. Otherwise I would have had to consider buying both sets of mats (luxe and all-weather), and I didn't want to have to do that.

From EVEverything.com you can put "MODELX" in the discount coupon entry on the checkout page and get free shipping. Actually it deducts $30 from the order and still charges standard shipping, but same difference. The mats are non-returnable since they're considered custom. Hoping to have mine by the end of next week, I'll post my thoughts with pics when I get them...

You can also call them since their standard set on the web site does not include the full size cargo mat, if you want that. They will give you the discount if you call them too.

Reactions: jeffaa