Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd Ultimat Custom Carpet Floor Mats for Tesla Model S/Black with Red Edge: $200 plus shipping/free pickup

Hello all,

My loss is your gain. Just over a year ago, I ordered these floor mats for my 2016.5 Tesla Model S 75D, red with black interior. Little did I know that, just before these arrived, my car would be totaled in a hit and run.

It's taken me a year to come to grips with that loss and move on, and in the mean time, these outstanding mats have remained in my house, unopened, until today. I opened the box just to take pictures to sell the mats, and now they're ready to ship to you. This is a front left mat, front right mat, and rear single mat.

Head over to Lloyd Mats and you'll see that these go for $243.80; I'm selling these for $200 plus your shipping cost (or local pickup in the DC area). Remember, these have never seen the light of day before today.

Todd

IMG_7998.jpeg

Reactions: SilverGS

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC