Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's All Weather Mats, New Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the Weathertecs on Tesla's sight won't fit new Model X's, mine is a 6 seat VIN #30xxx. Does anybody know if Lloyd's all weather mats will fit? What was the change that won't allow the Weathertecs to fit? I sent a question to a couple of sits selling the Lloyd's mats, neither have responded.

Thanks!

I see the Weathertecs on Tesla's sight won't fit new Model X's, mine is a 6 seat VIN #30xxx. Does anybody know if Lloyd's all weather mats will fit? What was the change that won't allow the Weathertecs to fit? I sent a question to a couple of sits selling the Lloyd's mats, neither have responded.

Thanks!
Lloyd's all weather in my 6 seater fit great, but my VIN is early and you should double check it.

Thanks!

Hi there, same situation as you.

Being a fan of WeatherTech, I emailed them for info on newly designed mats. No reply from them yet.

It is presumed that the footprint of the rear box that the 3rd row seats are placed upon (where they meet each fwd) has changed ever so slightly from a curved profile to a more linear profile. I suspect that the mats will work, but they won't "hug" the box closely in those two areas (one on each side).

See this post for more details.

I'll throw you a Like if you post some pics. :)

Here you go:

DSC01451sm.jpg DSC01453sm.jpg