Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lo and Behold, Reveries of the Connected World Trailer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watched the film last week. I knew Elon was interviewed in it.

I was not impressed with the film. It seemed meandering and at times overly dramatic. The amount of useful information presented was minimal. The segment with the sad California family whose teenage daughter was killed in a horrible accident and then were harassed online by a few sociopaths was presented in a very distorted and bizarre manner.

I watched the film last week. I knew Elon was interviewed in it.

I was not impressed with the film. It seemed meandering and at times overly dramatic. The amount of useful information presented was minimal. The segment with the sad California family whose teenage daughter was killed in a horrible accident and then were harassed online by a few sociopaths was presented in a very distorted and bizarre manner.
yeah, I agree. I liked the beginning and end, but this part you talk about is the meh part for me. I could see the filmmaker trying to get at the angle of how the internet creates a place for others to say things they wouldn't usually say (ex. Facebook), but it was done in a really weird way.

I will go see everything Werner Herzog makes, but LO AND BEHOLD was not one of his better documentaries. This film has very little to do with the internet. It's a hodgepodge of unrelated segments on various aspects of technology, filmed by an extreme (and proud to be that way) outsider who has very little understanding of technology, strung together to fit a feature length.