Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaded CPO P85 Model S - $49k ($109,020 MSRP)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CPO Model S P85 For Sale:

- $49k
- Northern California
- 77k miles
- Pearl White
- Pano Roof
- 21' Silver Wheels
- Black Interior
- Carbon Fiber Decor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Sound
- Dual Chargers
- 2 year or 100k warranty
- Available this week
- 2012 Signature edition.

I've decided that I want a car with AP1 or AP2. Again, this is a CPO vehicle and I take delivery this week, and am fine selling the car immediately if anyone is interested. Feel free to PM for more information.

Attachments

• Configuration.PNG
    Configuration.PNG
    34.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 2012-model-2-p85.png
    2012-model-2-p85.png
    1 MB · Views: 64
CPO Model S P85 For Sale:

- $49k
- Northern California
- 77k miles
- Pearl White
- Pano Roof
- 21' Silver Wheels
- Black Interior
- Carbon Fiber Decor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Sound
- Dual Chargers
- 2 year or 100k warranty
- Available this week
- 2012 Signature edition.

I've decided that I want a car with AP1 or AP2. Again, this is a CPO vehicle and I take delivery this week, and am fine selling the car immediately if anyone is interested. Feel free to PM for more information.

Isn't the sales tax hit from immediately selling it higher than the deposit you'd potentially lose by canceling?

That is an excellent point, and yes... you're absolutely correct.

However, I figured I'd offer the vehicle for sale to the public since I haven't seen a CPO P85 in nearly a month. I wonder if the rumor that Tesla is just auctioning these vehicles rather than reconditioning them is true.

That is an excellent point, and yes... you're absolutely correct.

However, I figured I'd offer the vehicle for sale to the public since I haven't seen a CPO P85 in nearly a month. I wonder if the rumor that Tesla is just auctioning these vehicles rather than reconditioning them is true.

I have heard tales of Tesla allowing the CPO deposit to move to a different vehicle, but unsure of current applicability.