Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loan and APR through Tesla Financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep lets see if Alliant can pull it off. I originally ordered a LR AWD and asked me sales advisor if they had any stealths and he said no. I then asked about unclaimed inventory and if he could check frequently if one came available and it did, so he immediately matched my order. Im picking up my car 2 weeks from order (Jan 8th). Guess i got lucky!

Awesome! You could quite possibly be getting the last Stealth ever. Let us know how it goes.

How did pick up go?

Sorry for the late reply. Delivery and work was a little hectic. Alliant pulled it off a couple hours before delivery. Had to give them a stern phone call!

The stealth is amazing. I was surprised at the QC even with a 2020 model. The passenger visor did not have the clip installed and there were some trim and panel gaps. I also noticed it was not cleaned as well as it could have been (dust on back of rear seats, and shoe marks on bottom door panels) probably from delivery out in the desert.

Reactions: Mora25
Sorry for the late reply. Delivery and work was a little hectic. Alliant pulled it off a couple hours before delivery. Had to give them a stern phone call!

The stealth is amazing. I was surprised at the QC even with a 2020 model. The passenger visor did not have the clip installed and there were some trim and panel gaps. I also noticed it was not cleaned as well as it could have been (dust on back of rear seats, and shoe marks on bottom door panels) probably from delivery out in the desert.

Congrats! Glad everything worked out for you, and you got the Stealth! Gonna be a lot of jealous people on these forums, myself included, haha!

Reactions: SteveS1979