Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loan for delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I need y’all to help me figure out what I’m suppose to do. My advisor told me to put I was paying cash since it was going to be over the 30 day lock in on my loan. So are they gonna give me enough time to get the loan? I got pre approved but delta credit told me I would have to reapply and they would give the check. Should I start working on this? I ordered on 8/2 and they gave me a text 2-4 weeks on Tuesday. Sorry all the questions but with some of the horror stories I’ve read here about the deliveries I want to be prepared.

That sucks, I guess it depends on the bank

My pre-approved check is good until mid Oct, crossing my fingers that I get delivery sometime in September. Seems the delivery estimate went down to 2-4 weeks now on Tesla's site for new orders, when I ordered a week ago it was showing 3-5 weeks for me.

I'm assuming Tesla's aiming to deliver most/all orders before September ends (Q3)

I guess. 8/2 it was 4-8 weeks. So I guess they are making ours all together. Lol. Delta credit said pre approved but redo in 30 that was up today. I guess I will wait for a vin and hope it gets done quick enough. This is all new to me. I’m use to just walking in a dealership and driving it home. This ordering and almost no communication is exhausting. Some people on here are waiting from mid July. Nerves shot and the most excitement all at the same time lol