TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Loan in PA possible through Tesla?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Robbit, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Robbit

Robbit Member

I noticed Tesla lending isn't available in Pennsylvania (according to their site). Do they have other options for buyers?

2. Soundchasr

Soundchasr Member

Yes. Just not through Tesla lending. There is a 3rd party lender that is recommended. Can't remember the name right now.......

• Like x 1
  3. Robbit

Robbit Member

Cool. I'm still trying to figure out if I should go with a fully loaded 3, or a base S. I guess I have time to figure it out, but I want to see what all will be possible with the 3 first (as I'm sure a lot of us do).

4. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

They partnered with Tech Credit Union in Silicon Valley when I bought mine, offering a 1.99%, which the CU wasn't offering on other cars at the time. I would expect that they are doing something similar in PA, if allowed.

• Like x 1