Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner

Rawad H.

Apr 8, 2014
Livonia mi
so i contacted my cleveland service center due to a water stain in the back left corner of my pano roof. i was scheduled for maintnance 5 days later and had a loaner brought to me in livonia michigan and then had my car picked up. i am really happy with the service from tesla, really something you rarely get in the world and im happy they did this for me on the drop of a hat. my model is a 85 and i was given a P85+, needless to say i was super excited lol. hopefully repairs take a while :).

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC