Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaners at Houston SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got hit by a driver making an illegal turn today and the bumper, fog light, headlight, wheel well, parking sensor and some other things need to get replaced. Currently thinking about getting it done at the Houston-North Service Center but I’m worried about not having a vehicle to drive. Does Tesla provide loaners for collision repairs or do I have to go through my insurance? Or is it something specific to my service center

I got hit by a driver making an illegal turn today and the bumper, fog light, headlight, wheel well, parking sensor and some other things need to get replaced. Currently thinking about getting it done at the Houston-North Service Center but I’m worried about not having a vehicle to drive. Does Tesla provide loaners for collision repairs or do I have to go through my insurance? Or is it something specific to my service center
I’m pretty sure that would be covered by your auto insurance rather than by the Tesla body shop.