TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Local Bay Area car stereo installer

Discussion in 'California' started by Merrill, May 14, 2013.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

I do not know if this has been asked before but if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area can you recommend a good audio shop that can do some adjustments to the Model S standard audio system.

2. astrotoy

astrotoy Member

Best Bay area shop I know is Sound Innovations in Hayward. Installed my parking sensors and have done about 10 Teslas or more so far. They specialize in high end stereo installs. You can Yelp them for a broader sense of evaluations.

3. dennis

dennis P85D

+1. They are very familiar with the Model S. They did the first Model S parking sensor install on my car and also did a CF overlay on the rear valence panel for me. Total attention to detail and very easy to deal with.

4. strider

strider Active Member

SoundWave in San Carlos has done work on my Roadster and Jeep. Not sure if they've done Model S's (we think the stereo works just fine) but these folks are good people - they do a great job for fair money.
    SoundWave Mobile Electronics - San Carlos, CA