TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Local Coverage from Beijing (163.com / Ziff Davis)

Discussion in 'News' started by dgh, Apr 22, 2014.

Tags:
  1. dgh

dgh Member

I spend 80% of my time in Beijing, and I happen to be in NY when Elon is in town and has a one on one interview with my friend. So much for my 15 minutes of fame...

I don't have time (and not really the skill) to translate, but here is the link from 163.com, which seems to have some affiliation with Ziff Davis. I have not had a chance to talk to my friend about her interview to ask about any tidbits beyond what is posted on the site, but I certainly will ask her.

http://tech.163.com/special/tesla/

2. Benz

Benz Active Member

One cannot change the language to English, right?

3. dgh

dgh Member

Sorry, my Chinese is pretty basic. I do find that bing generally does a better job than google between Chinese to English, which is what I used to read articles.

4. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

When I use google translate the page says something about an interview for zdnet.com, maybe something will be coming up on their page soon.