Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Local Los Angeles news story on Model X-not too positive.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...Not the most positive review...

Quality Assurance should be improved so the press don't have to send reporters to report incidences like these.

Time have changed: Early adopters might have been enthusiastic to support a cause and cut Tesla some slack

An owner may pass this kind of fit and finish panel gap but owner Etti Hadar from the TV report wouldn't:

kwLtYhb.jpg

and the demography is now changing so public shaming like this will continue until the Quality Assurance does its job!

Last edited:
...I'm so scared...

I think most Tesla cars are fine so you should not be concerned because of this one single TV report.

Fit and finish/panel gap should be an easy fix and it should be corrected before releasing it to a customer!

This TV report is Tesla-self-inflicted because Quality Control department released those cars to the public.

Last edited:
I think most Tesla cars are fine so you should not be concerned because of this one single TV report.

If I happen to get that shitty lemon (which should not exist), having OCD tendencies, it will ruin my happiness for very long time. I would probably return a faulty car no matter what penalties, or get a new one. I'd just hate having been in that situation, and I would probably rant about it for ages to come ... and I go on ranting about it pre-emptively until I stop hearing about these issues.