TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Local Model 3

Discussion in 'Florida' started by rowing guy, May 11, 2018.

1. rowing guy

rowing guy Member

Hello,

I have a huge favor to ask of any Jacksonville, FL Model 3 owners. I put down my deposit on the Model 3 on day one, sight unseen. I am ready to buy my first Tesla, the 3 or a CPO Model S. My big problem is that I use a wheelchair and I need to see a live Model 3 to see if my chair will fit in the trunk. It doesn't fold in half so, it doesn't always fit in a trunk. I can't afford to buy a car and find out after it's too late that my chair doesn't fit. Or, just as bad, it doesn't fit well.

Would any Model 3 owners be interested in meeting with me to help me figure this out? I give you my word that I will not damage your car in any way.

Scott

2. mwoz

mwoz Member

I received an email last week that a mall in Tampa was getting a model 3 to display, and it seems like lots of other galleries got one too. Have you checked that Jacksonville doesn't have a model 3 on display?

3. rowing guy

rowing guy Member

I got the same email about Tampa. If I have to, I'll go over there but it's really out of the way. I was in the showroom about 2 weeks ago, they had no idea when they would be getting one. I don't suspect they will get one anytime soon. There are so few showrooms that have one.