Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Local Motor's 1st Turkey Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope to see some Tesla owners at this event. I will be attending. RSVP to [email protected] or [email protected].

Axis is a luxury black car chauffeur service and exotic car rental company based out of National Harbor. The event will be similar to cars and coffee, showcasing exotic sports cars, classic vehicles and electrics. The Rally Fighter will be there as well!

highres_455865032.jpeg

lighter

Last edited:
I have a feeling in the back of my head that I have something going on this day...

I would like to attend, but I need to canvas my friends and family to see what I'm forgetting :confused:

FIGURED IT OUT.

I'm going to support my friends who are running for a charity run on Saturday. I am not supporting them by running, because that sounds dreadful, but by being there for drinks upon the conclusion of the race.

Unfortunately, this means I can't be all the way down at the National Harbor at the same time :(

Cool. Thanks for the invite. I'll be there.

If you send Jules ([email protected]) a picture of your car, and a Twitter or Instagram handle, and some text about it, she will post it on their Instagram and Facebook pages promoting the event. I'm just waiting for them to post the picture of the Roadster coming.

Don't forget to bring a frozen Turkey to be entered into a drawing for some nice prizes. I also have a friend with a Model S coming.