TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Local Motor's 1st Turkey Drive

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by 3PHASE, Nov 7, 2016.

1. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

Hey Mark,

Sorry can make that one, have a fishing trip out of Ocean City that day. Maybe the next one, best of luck.

Jurgen

2. 3PHASE

3PHASE 3PHASE

Also, all donations are welcome, but per Axis Luxury, for those who donate a frozen turkey, you'll be entered into a raffle to win some nice prizes, such as a one night stay at Gaylord hotel. FYI:)

• Like x 2
  3. 3PHASE

3PHASE 3PHASE

4. loganss

loganss Spaceman

Cool. Thanks for the invite. I'll be there.

5. 3PHASE

3PHASE 3PHASE

Wonderful. I got them to promote electrics as part of the event, so hopefully we'll have a bunch. I know of 1 Roadster coming so far.

6. kevinf311

kevinf311 Member

I have a feeling in the back of my head that I have something going on this day...

I would like to attend, but I need to canvas my friends and family to see what I'm forgetting :confused:

• Like x 1
  7. kevinf311

kevinf311 Member

FIGURED IT OUT.

I'm going to support my friends who are running for a charity run on Saturday. I am not supporting them by running, because that sounds dreadful, but by being there for drinks upon the conclusion of the race.

Unfortunately, this means I can't be all the way down at the National Harbor at the same time :(

8. 3PHASE

3PHASE 3PHASE

If you send Jules ([email protected]) a picture of your car, and a Twitter or Instagram handle, and some text about it, she will post it on their Instagram and Facebook pages promoting the event. I'm just waiting for them to post the picture of the Roadster coming.

Don't forget to bring a frozen Turkey to be entered into a drawing for some nice prizes. I also have a friend with a Model S coming.

9. 3PHASE

3PHASE 3PHASE

• Like x 1
  10. 3PHASE

3PHASE 3PHASE

It's going to be a nice day tomorrow! I hope some of you will come out and help the EVs represent!