TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Local Tesla Roadster Owner Featured

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by chrcowan, Dec 1, 2011.

1. chrcowan

chrcowan New Member

#1 chrcowan, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I'm a big fan of the Tesla cars. My uncle works across the street from HQ at the Stanford research labs and fell in love with the roadster after my first test drive. Anyways, a buddy of mine and his Tesla were just featured on a local Washington, DC website and I'd thought I'd share:

http://carlovedc.com/?p=1455

BTW, I currently have a Prius and a Viper so I'm definitely straddling the lines between the old and new school. Here is a short video of my first test drive:

2. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

nice article and video ;-)

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Yes, thanks for posting that.

And I think you answered your own question in the video (came up with appropriate words!) :biggrin:

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

After accelerating with the the smooth continuous torque of an electric, your senses actually get bothered by the noise and vibration of an infernal combustion engine. All those explosions get in the way you and the road. Without smoke or heat, EVs are the pure experience.

On country roads your camera operator will like the sounds of life outside the car.