Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Location address

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When my car is parked in my driveway, and I open the location app, I can see the blue dot is spot on my location. However, it shows my neighbors address. I am 133, they are 131.
I can't find a way to enter my correct address.

Are you saying that the address is not correct on the car’s navigation? If so, I had had that same problem and it screwed things up with Sentry and recording at home. To fix this, go to Google maps on your computer, type in your address, and then suggest a correction. When I did this, it took them about a day, but now my address shows up in the correct spot in Google maps and my Tesla’s navigation.

Reactions: Bgs133
When my car is parked in my driveway, and I open the location app, I can see the blue dot is spot on my location. However, it shows my neighbors address. I am 133, they are 131.
I can't find a way to enter my correct address.

Another "feature" from Google maps like the wrong speed limits all over the place here in NH making cruise control mostly problematical. Mine shows the address of a house on a different road over 100 yards away although as with yours the picture points to my actual house.

Reactions: Bgs133
Are you saying that the address is not correct on the car’s navigation? If so, I had had that same problem and it screwed things up with Sentry and recording at home. To fix this, go to Google maps on your computer, type in your address, and then suggest a correction. When I did this, it took them about a day, but now my address shows up in the correct spot in Google maps and my Tesla’s navigation.

Google says they'll email once reviewed but over a week later no email