Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Location Based/Activation Voice Memo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious whether if Tesla would implement a feature that allows drivers to record short voice messages/memos based on location (similar to raising suspensions). I'd use it to record a reminder to slow down whenever I'm near to a pothole on 2 lane road that I travel often, or remind myself to get milk when I'm close to a supermarket, etc. But I'm sure Transport Dept will find an obscure rule to prevent it from happening...

about pothole, have you tried this one?

Highways Department - Road Damage or Defect Report

they will respond by urgent repairs, although most of the time they turn a pothole into tiny bump (i guess a small bump

Wow...this will definitely come in handy. There's just too many of these from Repluse Bay to Aberdeen. Last year, I suspect one of these buggers caused a problem on my steering. I had to tow the MS for repairs.

Just curious whether if Tesla would implement a feature that allows drivers to record short voice messages/memos based on location (similar to raising suspensions). I'd use it to record a reminder to slow down whenever I'm near to a pothole on 2 lane road that I travel often, or remind myself to get milk when I'm close to a supermarket, etc. But I'm sure Transport Dept will find an obscure rule to prevent it from happening...