Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Location Based/Activation Voice Memo

dcll

Sep 26, 2017
Hong Kong
Just curious whether if Tesla would implement a feature that allows drivers to record short voice messages/memos based on location (similar to raising suspensions). I'd use it to record a reminder to slow down whenever I'm near to a pothole on 2 lane road that I travel often, or remind myself to get milk when I'm close to a supermarket, etc. But I'm sure Transport Dept will find an obscure rule to prevent it from happening...

dcll

Sep 26, 2017
Hong Kong
about pothole, have you tried this one?

Highways Department - Road Damage or Defect Report

they will respond by urgent repairs, although most of the time they turn a pothole into tiny bump (i guess a small bump

Wow...this will definitely come in handy. There's just too many of these from Repluse Bay to Aberdeen. Last year, I suspect one of these buggers caused a problem on my steering. I had to tow the MS for repairs.

mrbulk

Sep 5, 2017
Las Vegas NV
People can already set their smartphones to remind them of something when moving in/out of specific areas, and as mentioned the air suspension can already be set via gps to automatically adjust.

Arthur C

Feb 26, 2018
Hong kong
Just curious whether if Tesla would implement a feature that allows drivers to record short voice messages/memos based on location (similar to raising suspensions). I'd use it to record a reminder to slow down whenever I'm near to a pothole on 2 lane road that I travel often, or remind myself to get milk when I'm close to a supermarket, etc. But I'm sure Transport Dept will find an obscure rule to prevent it from happening...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC