TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Location-Based Suspension Doesn’t Work?

Discussion in 'Model X: Driving Dynamics' started by Padelford, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Padelford

Padelford Supporting Member

I’ve had a problem lately with location-based suspension forgetting to change. My MX is in the shop, so I tried the feature on my loaner MS, and it didn’t work as well. I called the Tesla national number this evening, and they reset a location database in the MS. Afterward, the vehicle remembered a ride-height-change location. I’ll call the service center tomorrow & have them do the same on my MX.

• Informative x 1
  2. Poor Pilot

Poor Pilot Member

I had the same problem when driving with one of the 2 FOB's. I tried replacing the battery, but still no luck. I spoke with the mobile unit who happened to be in my area last week and he replaced the FOB and now everything works great.