Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Location of LTE cellular antenna in Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can register for the service manuals for free and go see by yourself. It seems the wifi isn't in the mirror but is in the roof close to B pillar from that manual. I can't see mention of "LTE" but I see something called eCall which might be it? That would be under the dash close to the windshield, besides the GPS antenna...

You can register for the service manuals for free and go see by yourself. It seems the wifi isn't in the mirror but is in the roof close to B pillar from that manual. I can't see mention of "LTE" but I see something called eCall which might be it? That would be under the dash close to the windshield, besides the GPS antenna...
Great. Thanks! I didn't realize one could order the service manuals. I was almost certain the wifi antenna was in the passenger side mirror housing, but it appears that's not the case. eCall appears to be something (detailed below) other than the main LTE communications antenna.