TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Location option in phone app.

Discussion in 'Model S' started by wa_pacnw, Jan 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. wa_pacnw

wa_pacnw Member

I let my son drive the car last night. To my astonishment with location option in the phone app, not only I could check the location of the car I could also n track how fast the car go and the energy the car used at real time. I feel at ease now. :smile:

2. Bonlaw

Bonlaw Member

What a super nice Dad!

3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Hah, my kid tried taking the car a few weeks ago. Caught him in the act.... He even found my hidden spare key! Couldn't figure out how to get the car in drive...... Darn 3 year olds so sneaky!

4. capt601

capt601 Vin02324

What happens when he simply turns mobile access off? Any kid can figure out how to get to that screen. Better hope tesla adds a pass code for that.

5. chickensevil

chickensevil Active Member

And then that would be the last time he borrows "Dad's Car". Haha! If he were my kid he would also be grounded from going out for a month. :p