Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lock Confirmation Sound Doesn't Stay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have lock confirmation sound turned on and when I'm the only one driving the car it's great. I get a few yards away from the car and I hear the horn sound off.

I've noticed that if my wife drives the car this option will be turned off. She uses her key card to unlock and lock the car while I use my phone. Anyone else notice this?

I have lock confirmation sound turned on and when I'm the only one driving the car it's great. I get a few yards away from the car and I hear the horn sound off.

I've noticed that if my wife drives the car this option will be turned off. She uses her key card to unlock and lock the car while I use my phone. Anyone else notice this?

This setting is tied to the driver profile. She probably has it off in her profile.

I turned it on last time her profile was loaded. Maybe I have to do something like move the seat a little to get the save profile prompt.

On the subject of profiles, I wish Tesla would implement “see what’s saved” like the owner’s manual says.