Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Logged a feature request for memory setting for Passenger Seat with Tesla Support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love my new Model S and have been pretty busy taking my friends for a demonstration ride. One outcome is that the passenger seat has been adjusted by my friends and my family isn't happy with the seat adjustments that need to be redone every time they take to the front passenger seat. It would be a great option to have memory settings for different family members.

Talked to Tesla support and mentioned that it would be a good-to-have. They offered to log it as a new feature request. If you like to have this as a feature, plz respond to the thread and perhaps someone in Tesla will take notice :).

From a feasibility standpoint, I am not sure if the hardware, software constructs exist to make this an over the air update. Many premium luxury cars do have this feature and it will be great to have this in all Tesla models. Just like any other engineering backlog, I am sure Tesla has many 'Must have' and 'Good to have' features lined up. But no harm in asking !
This is still a real problem. My wife is short and after taking business people out during the day she is always complaining about the problems getting the seat back in a position that is comfortable for her. A car in this class should have a memory feature for the passenger seat.

Reactions: johnking