TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Logging in to MyTesla

Discussion in 'Model X' started by loganintx, Mar 30, 2016.

1. loganintx

loganintx Member

I know Tesla is doing this on purpose!
    When I go to www.TeslaMotors.com and the video of the Model S starts playing on the homepage, I can click on MyTesla to login but the login screen doesn't load until JUST after the Model S driver double taps the AutoPilot lever to engage TACC and AutoSteer...

It's making me jealous and impatient :)

• Funny x 1
  2. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

• Helpful x 1
  3. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

Hmm - My Tesla doesn't show my reservation any more! It just takes me to a generic page where I can order a Model S or an X from.
    Looks like their website is having the hiccups.

4. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

It appears the site is down. I can't log in at all. I would imagine they are doing updates for later this evening, and putting in "generic" page until after the Model 3 Announcement.

• Informative x 1
  5. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Same here. Very slow