TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Logical Anton

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by CurrentRide, Jul 18, 2015.

1. CurrentRide

CurrentRide Member

#1 CurrentRide, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    Just a shout out to whoever here is posting on Seeking Alpha as Logical Anton. Hilarious! I can't wait to see your parody after the MX reveal.

2. winfield100

winfield100 Member

im not LA, i do find the comments appropos, and funny

3. Oil4AsphaultOnly

not it. But my favorite one of his comments so far:

"Actually, its even better than that. Tesla, as we speak, is deploying over 19,000 separate internal combustion engine on the desert floor, each hooked up to an individual generator, to provide electricity to the gigafactory. Its much more efficient than a single coal fired plant. Less emissions too. Because....you know.... there is no way the gigafactory would be able to operate at night if it relies on solar panels. You would need a lot of batteries to do that." http://seekingalpha.com/news/2629375-tesla-motors-increases-land-holdings-in-nevada

4. JER

JER Member

5. winfield100

winfield100 Member

for the uniniated, it seems to be a spoof on "logical thought" who has been short TSLA since before the $140's and lower (hedge fund) and Anton W, a writer in the auto industry, whom is also short TSLA, wrote an article for "Electric auto assoc" magazine about gasoline powered Teslas. clickbaiters all

6. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Ugh. I've been successfully avoiding SA for many months ... don't give me a reason to start reading that @#*@#!! again!
    :)

7. Larken

Larken Member

Here's a direct link to Logical Antons comments so you don't have to scroll through the comment sections of the articles.
    Hilarious guy and he really highlights the foolishness of many bear arguments.

Logical Anton's Comments | Seeking Alpha

8. Hogfighter

Hogfighter Professional Lurker

TMC Forum's investing information is order of magnitudes more useful than SA. I go there instead of going to the funny pages....if anyone seriously makes an investment decision based on the FUD on SA, they deserve the outcome.

9. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I think you're preaching to the choir here. Highly unlikely that anyone on TMC uses SA info at face value. :)

10. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Anton has a proven track record of being a moron with an agenda. Ignore him.

11. jhm

jhm Active Member

Perhaps he should run for office then.