Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Logical Anton

Oil4AsphaultOnly

Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2015
Arcadia, CA
not it. But my favorite one of his comments so far:

"Actually, its even better than that. Tesla, as we speak, is deploying over 19,000 separate internal combustion engine on the desert floor, each hooked up to an individual generator, to provide electricity to the gigafactory. Its much more efficient than a single coal fired plant. Less emissions too. Because....you know.... there is no way the gigafactory would be able to operate at night if it relies on solar panels. You would need a lot of batteries to do that." http://seekingalpha.com/news/2629375-tesla-motors-increases-land-holdings-in-nevada

winfield100

Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2013
SW Floriduh
for the uniniated, it seems to be a spoof on "logical thought" who has been short TSLA since before the $140's and lower (hedge fund) and Anton W, a writer in the auto industry, whom is also short TSLA, wrote an article for "Electric auto assoc" magazine about gasoline powered Teslas. clickbaiters all

Hogfighter

Professional Lurker
Sep 7, 2012
Florida
Ugh. I've been successfully avoiding SA for many months ... don't give me a reason to start reading that @#*@#!! again!
:)

TMC Forum's investing information is order of magnitudes more useful than SA. I go there instead of going to the funny pages....if anyone seriously makes an investment decision based on the FUD on SA, they deserve the outcome.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
TMC Forum's investing information is order of magnitudes more useful than SA. I go there instead of going to the funny pages....if anyone seriously makes an investment decision based on the FUD on SA, they deserve the outcome.

I think you're preaching to the choir here. Highly unlikely that anyone on TMC uses SA info at face value. :)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC