Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Logitech F310 Gamepad Not Working in 2022 Tesla Model Y LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the 2022 Tesla Model Y LR (delivered on Dec 22/2021) and picked up a Logitech F310 Gamepad so we could play the games without needing to use the touch screen.
However, when I plug in the controller into either of the console USB ports it does not work. Normally, the 'mode' light will turn on when its working (I tested in my laptop and had no issues with it).
I have an Anker USB-C to USB 3.0 Female Adapter to make the connection between the gamepad and the USB-C connections in the console.
Yes, the console ports work because I've tested my phone in them and they charge it with no issues.

What's going on with these USB-C ports?
It seems like these ports are aren't 'full-powered' USB ports?
Is there anything else I can do to get these to work properly?

Any thoughts/suggestions are welcome !!

I have the 2022 Tesla Model Y LR (delivered on Dec 22/2021) and picked up a Logitech F310 Gamepad so we could play the games without needing to use the touch screen.
However, when I plug in the controller into either of the console USB ports it does not work. Normally, the 'mode' light will turn on when its working (I tested in my laptop and had no issues with it).
I have an Anker USB-C to USB 3.0 Female Adapter to make the connection between the gamepad and the USB-C connections in the console.
Yes, the console ports work because I've tested my phone in them and they charge it with no issues.

What's going on with these USB-C ports?
It seems like these ports are aren't 'full-powered' USB ports?
Is there anything else I can do to get these to work properly?

Any thoughts/suggestions are welcome !!
I just picked up a F310 and struggling too. I was able to get it to work for a few minutes with the C port, then it started acting flaky (using "X" input mode on back). I assumed a bad adapter but now after reading the link Soda sent and your results not sure. Will try more when I can good luck with yours. (2021 Y LR)

I'm on my third gamepad and recently stumbled across a solution that works for me. I leave the gamepad(s) unplugged, only plugging in when needed. Then when I'm finished, I unplug. Works for the Logitech F310 and also PowerA Xbox One controller.

I'm using an Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data Hub into the centre USB C ports, on a 2021 M3 in the UK. I mainly play Sky Force Reloaded, so HTH.