TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

London portman square

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Nuke, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Nuke

Nuke Member

Charging at portman square!

30 Portman Square, London, W1H 7BH United Kingdom

uploadfromtaptalk1407986370796.jpg

2. widodh

widodh Model S R231 EU

How do you get in there? Do you have to pay for parking? Etc

3. hileyms

hileyms Member

From Tesla website:-

Owners may use the valet service at the main entrance from Portman Square or ask the parking attendant at the car park entrance to manage their Supercharging. The hotel staff are capable of providing this service free of charge

4. Puslinch

Puslinch Member

Looks like the Bat Cave!

Gary

5. Nuke

Nuke Member

You can drive in from the backside of the hotel Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill.
    It is a narrow alley where there is a basement parking with a iron gate in front. the first Hour is only free and after that 6 Pounds per hour.
    I arrived 3 in the morning and the hotel personal was not aware of the existence of the charger.... But after couple of calls i got in.

Parking skills required the garage is narrow!!!! The charger is in the far left and you have to take several curves to get the car on its spot. i think when spot 41 is taken it becomes a bigger challenge.