Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long Distance Comfort

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I test drove the Model S I was so intrigued with the feel and style that I never really focused on the long distance comfort level.
I did notice when I first got into the car that the seats were very comfortable. I felt that the driver side arm rest was a bit small and towards the
back of the seat....but I do not remember it being uncomfortable. I did not think in terms of how the car would feel after a couple of hours on
the highway, but it seems that the comfort level was very good. I was so impressed with the vehicle, the smooth ride, the acceleration and the
fun factor of the drive that I failed to consider what the car would feel like after driving for a long drive.

The only item that I question has to do with the arm rest and whether it is big enough to provide the comfort level needed for long distance drives.

Did anyone else feel that the arm rest was perhaps a little short in length?

Here's the armrest, with one half forward and one half backward.

Cupholders.jpg

I didn't note that the arm rests slide. I am pretty sure that the arm rest was in the forward position.
It just seemed small to me (first impression). I forgot about the arm rest pretty soon after I got in
the car though....so many things to absorb.

Thanks for the pic, Fred.