Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long Island - Still haven’t seen a model 3 in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I’m just sensitive to this because I’m a 2016 res holder and my account hasn’t moved.. but each day I spend 60-90 mins in the car and I’ve never seen a model 3. I’ve seen a few folks in here get a delivery and I know of 2 people (both prior owner) who have taken delivery.... but all in all it still seems pretty rare around these parts

Come to California. :) Drive around Silicon Valley, esp. near tech companies w/EV charging.

We have dozens of 3's at my work (don't have the count in front of me). We have an internal registry to facilitate plug sharing and there are over 100 Teslas on it. This doesn't include some mystery cars (the driver didn't add themselves or their license plate).

Reactions: madodel
They are everywhere, like bunny rabbits . I was in Richmond last week, 70 of them waiting to be delivered. Here there are 50 waiting pickup.
I see them everyday. I just came back from Richmond, saw about 10 at super chargers on I95.
At a fast glance you cant tell its a 3. Only tell tale sign is grille emblem. The size is not a give away , especially on interstate.