Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long Range RWD Silver M3 for Sale - $48K, 13.2K Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

Selling my immaculate Model 3 as I am moving and will no longer need a car. The car is in fantastic shape and is tastefully customized so that you won't look like every other Model 3 on the road. The paint looks like new, powder-coated stock 19" wheels "galaxy black" for great contrast, 35% tint all around for a sleeker look, interior shows almost no signs of wear. A rare bird as well, light silver and long range rear-wheel drive, both options no longer available from Tesla! The best value in my opinion, get the range while not paying for the all-wheel drive (which we don't really need in SoCal). Only option I did not get was Full Self-Driving, which you may still upgrade to as it's simply software. An equivalent-ish new car would be in the neighborhood of $61K pre-incentives (about $54.5K post-incentives, if you qualify for the CA rebate). I never applied for the HOV lane sticker so you would be eligible for the light purple sticker which is good through 1/1/2023 (red is good through 1/1/2022, color determined by the "issue date"). As an additional bonus, this car has premium connectivity for the life of the vehicle - no monthly fees for data usage ever!

Please see the pictures below as well as the final price sheet for the car. If you're a serious and motivated buyer, I'd be happy to jump on a phone call to answer any further questions you might have and share some other exciting benefits of getting your hands on this particular car.

New to this forum, so I'm not sure how to private message, but if you do and are serious, please drop me a line and we can connect.

Car is located in Santa Barbara, it will be in Los Angeles soon.

Thanks,

Patrick

Front 1, smaller.jpg
front 3, smaller.jpg
front wheel, smaller.jpg
interior 2, smaller.jpg
Interior 1, smaller.jpg
interior 4, smaller.jpg
rear 1 smaller.jpg

Quote, CobCar 1.0.PNG

Reactions: T-Will