Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long shot...anyone have some PPSB touchup in the GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just took my Y to get ppf'd at Set Auto Care, and Ceejay noticed there was a scratch on the front and looked like it was slightly touched up. As I just picked it up Saturday from Tesla in Vaughan, I likely didn't notice it when I got the car, or more likely, it was scratched when they took it in the same day to do an alignment. In any event, he will try to buff out as much as he can but parts of it are fairly deep. I did order a PPSB kit from Tesla last week, but it hasn't arrived and hasn't even shipped yet. Will see if the SC has any, but just in case, any kind soul out there happen to have a kit? I can swap it with the new one that I'm getting in if so!

Yeah, though given I went over the car with the guy when I picked it up and signed off on it, not sure they will. Plus if anything they will just use touch up pain on it, and knowing Tesla, do a crappy job. I sent a text yesterday, no reply, and called, on one picked up.

Yeah, though given I went over the car with the guy when I picked it up and signed off on it, not sure they will. Plus if anything they will just use touch up pain on it, and knowing Tesla, do a crappy job. I sent a text yesterday, no reply, and called, on one picked up.
Use the app. That’s gets attention the quickest.