Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long term garaging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@DRC Y If you don't plug, expect losing about 1% a week for the propulsion battery.
You should turn off Sentry, but also Summon under the Auto Pilot menu,
and may be other settings, such as disconnecting the LTE communication
if you don't need to access remotely the car or wanted any new update.

One issue is the 12 V battery which will typically get recharged for about 2 hours every 2 days
using the internal DC/DC converter.

I have another ICE car that I don't drive too often, and I installed a little 12 V tender and a timer​
to keep the 12 V battery charged for one hour every day under 3 Amp Max.​
Some users on this forum recommend doing the same thing for their Tesla to avoid having the​
car to weak up just to activate the DC/DC converter to recharge the 12 V battery, but I never tried it.​

I would recommend installing a 12 V Bluetooth Monitor to check the status of your 12 V battery.

12 V Bluetooth Monitor .jpg

About the tires, as @OxBrew mentioned it, some users recommend lifting the car using some wood blocks,
to avoid tires deformation, since the Model Y is about twice the weight of an ICE car.
You could instead use some Tire Saver Ramps to prevent getting any flat spots.

Tire Saving Ramp a.jpg

From the manual (emphasis by Tesla):

About the Battery

Model Y has one of the most sophisticated battery systems in the world. The most important way to preserve the Battery is to LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE PLUGGED IN when you are not using it. This is particularly important if you are not planning to drive Model Y for several weeks. When plugged in, Model Y wakes up when needed to automatically maintain a charge level that maximizes the lifetime of the Battery.

From the manual (emphasis by Tesla):

About the Battery

Model Y has one of the most sophisticated battery systems in the world. The most important way to preserve the Battery is to LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE PLUGGED IN when you are not using it. This is particularly important if you are not planning to drive Model Y for several weeks. When plugged in, Model Y wakes up when needed to automatically maintain a charge level that maximizes the lifetime of the Battery.
Yes, keep it plugged in but keep the charge low, like 50%.