TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Long term storage

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Legiserve, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Legiserve

Legiserve New Member

Hi Forum - I am leaving town for 3 months and do not have a garage to store and plug in my Tesla 3 so looking for another solution. I live in Potomac, MD. Can it go that long unplugged? Is there a storage lot I can pay to use? Is there a trusted, bonded service provider that can come and get it and take it to a charger during the 3 month period? Help!

2. XLR82XS

XLR82XS D M C

According to the owners manual long-term storage procedure is to leave it plugged in and at 50% SOC.
    Do you have a 110V outlet you can use? Extension cords will suffice, I use a Camco RV extension cord at one of my properties when needed.

• Like x 1