TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Long Time Reader, New Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pace charging, Nov 7, 2013.

1. pace charging

pace charging Member

Here obviously to introduce myself.
    Been a follower of Tesla, fan (not yet owner), own the stock (bad week, good year).
    Also have a small start-up company Pace Charging that is installing EV Charging units throughout rural and suburban New England.
    We installed our first station in Newington CT last week.
    So, for any number of the reasons listed above thought I would join and contribute to the community.
    Hoping to become an active member.
    - Ken

2. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

Welcome! We're having a meetup in Boston, would love to have you if you can make it.

3. pace charging

pace charging Member

Hmmm. When's the meet up?
    I'm based between NYC and wayyy western CT (Sharon / Salisbury), so it's a long drive, but I'm in Mystic CT for work next week.

4. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

5. pace charging

pace charging Member

Evening of the 14th. That's going to be a tough one. We're installing an EV station at Mystic aquarium Thurs & Friday - so that would be an impossible amount of back and forth driving.
    I would like to join your general meetup group if that's okay?
    I want to stay in touch with and be more involved with the EV community in New England.