Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Longer term Ohmmu experiences?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, that one has the same specs as the 85B24LS I linked above but looks to have the correct SAE posts. I'd buy it to replace my OEM battery if it died. The two reviews seem to be contradicting each other though, with one implying it has SAE posts and the other that it has the smaller JIS posts. Unless one of the reviewers mistakenly bought or reviewed the wrong battery.
OEM 12V (AtlasBX 85B24LS) is out of stock so decided to purchase the Diehard EV.
I need a 12 volt battery for M3P any ideas. Every place is out of stock
My local SC just called to let me know the OEM 12V (AtlasBX 85B24LS) is back in stock.

If not Diehard just came out with a 12V for Teslas. Here is link to Advanced Auto Parts. Advanced Auto is the only place that sells the Diehard EV battery and it is in stock.

OEM 12V (AtlasBX 85B24LS) is out of stock so decided to purchase the Diehard EV.

My local SC just called to let me know the OEM 12V (AtlasBX 85B24LS) is back in stock.

If not Diehard just came out with a 12V for Teslas. Here is link to Advanced Auto Parts. Advanced Auto is the only place that sells the Diehard EV battery and it is in stock.
I have that battery and they are SAE standard posts. The incorrect review was looking at a similar battery that had marine posts.

Reactions: android04
Has your Tesla given you any problems with the Diehard?
None. I temporarily put it on the shelf for the Atlas only because I have (in another thread) constant wake and sleep behavior with the IOS app 4.12 and I wanted the charge cycles to go the the original battery not my new battery. I ran it for a month with a battery monitor and very smooth and stable charge cycles (until the new IOS app came out).

Perhaps its the iOS/Android TPMS app update bug that is preventing the errors from throwing by doing its 50-100 charging cycles a day as reported here and in the LVB monitoring threads:

Just wanted to chime in here as well. On my Braille LiFeO4 with no BMS, I also haven’t gotten any background VCFRONT_a180 errors with recent updates. I don’t know which specific version for which it stopped (i stopped paying attention until recently and am currently on 2022.4.8). It used to be that every time there was a falling edge with slight dip (as seen where the cursor is), I’d get a soft/background error. That doesn’t happen anymore

AC272E07-704D-4039-84C0-98204A9BAB1D.png

Thanks, let us know how things look when on 2022.28.x and phone app v14.2/14.3.

Seems (unconfirmed speculation) something changed (for the better) with 2022.24.x in terms of the car diagnostics and LVB charging profile...
but for the worse (in-app TPMS options, API calls, third-party app token use) with app v14.2.x - fixed again with v14.3.x.

All this resulting in a mixed bag of UX combinations.

Reactions: chiapet15
Just wanted to chime in here as well. On my Braille LiFeO4 with no BMS, I also haven’t gotten any background VCFRONT_a180 errors with recent updates. I don’t know which specific version for which it stopped (i stopped paying attention until recently and am currently on 2022.4.8). It used to be that every time there was a falling edge with slight dip (as seen where the cursor is), I’d get a soft/background error. That doesn’t happen anymore

View attachment 853624
Please share specs. for the Braille battery or link to the product. Thanks